Are you excited about Next Level Social Skills? Do you live in Melbourne, Australia? During Term 2 2021 (April to June) we will be running our first version of this program open to the general public on the basis that Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted.
- This 8 week program will run weekly on either Tuesday or Wednesday nights, depending on which group your child joins.
- Each weekly session will run for 90 minutes.
- We will be limited to 6 children per group so places are very limited.
- Introductory price of $99 per session (NDIS funds can be used!). Due to the expected high demand, a deposit will be required to hold your child’s place.
- If you would like your child to be involved with our specially priced pilot program please click the below Register now button.
Our payment options
We want as many people as possible to be able to access Next Level Social Skills. As such we have two payment options to help you to confirm your child’s participation in our next program.
Option 1: 1 payment of $792 through Eventbrite (ideal for people using NDIS funds)
Option 2: 3 payments of $264 ($792 total) through a direct bank deposit (see below for details)
Book now through Eventbrite!
Book now using the scheduled payment plan
Using this plan, we can split the total into 3 payments of $264.00 each. Unfortunately Eventbrite does not allow partial payments, but you can directly deposit into our account and we will send you a receipt immediately to confirm your payment and your child’s spot in the program.
The payment dates are as follows:
Payment 1 ($264.00) – Prior to April 20
Payment 2 ($264.00) – Prior to May 18
Payment 3 ($264.00) – Prior to June 15
If you would like to use this payment option, the bank details are listed below. Please send us an email after you have sent the deposit (first payment), so we can confirm your place.
Bank name: BankFirst
Account name: Matthew Harrison
BSB: 704 191
Account number: 163 691
Reference: your name
Join our mailing list for future events!
Register your interest now to be notified when we announce future programs. Be the first to know!